information management systems
We provide information management systems that help NFPs to....
- organize their knowledge (so it doesn't get lost in e-mails and attachments, or walk out the door with high turnover of volunteers)
- keep contact address lists up to date and available immediately to anyone (instead of several personal address books)
- share the recent news across the organization (instead of sending several hundred emails)
- create complex but user-friendly systems for collecting and representing important organizational data
- and much more, or course :-)
The open source systems we use have a modular structure, which means that they are easily adjustable to specific needs and their implementation is done at lower prices than proprietary commercial solutions.
Take a look at how we do it for ourselves (we are also NFP organization), to find out more about information management systems and what they can do for you.