Freeform Solutions contributions to Open Source community
This page doesn't include all the contributions to Open Source community but just chosen, most requested work.
- Formulize - a free form creation and data reporting tool, designed around modelling the flow of and interactions with data, at a high level, without the need for programming. Can be used with XOOPS, ImpressCMS and Drupal open source content management systems
Code snippets for Drupal, tutorials and step-by-step:
- Steps to take to setup Multilingual Taxonomy
- Contributions to Organic Groups module:
- OG Content Type Admin
- Calendars for OG - a simple tutorial
- Issue with groups showing in My Groups before membership is approved
- Multisite Search: Solution for indexing and cron issues
- Single Sign-On: Solution for Session does not persist between http and https
- Help with Read More Link in Views
- How to add icons/images to primary links
- How to (using Internationalization (i18n) module) display only not active language link
- How to add to the Nice Menus module option down-down (to display second and following menu items horizontally instead of vertically). This feature may be at some point included in the Nice Menus module code
- Display taxonomy terms in a block
- Category menu modifications
- Notes on Setting up a Drupal Site for Internationalization
- Setting Up an Internal Wiki for Drupal
- Notes on HTML import module
- TinyMCE and i18n modules
- Use the Pollfield module to add a field to your forum topic
- Add additional fields to the profile_csv module's export of user profile fields.
- Kasia Wakarecy presentation on Technology in Support of Volunteer Management, prepared for Volunteer Ottawa members in March 2010
- Julian Egelstaff presentation on Managing IT as a NotforProfit - Things to think about when managing IT: three roles/perspectives, September 2009
- Neal McCarthy presentation on Virtual Volunteering, prepared for Volunteer Ottawa members in 2009
- Project Open Source | Open Access at the University of Toronto: Julian Egelstaff presentation about "The Evolution of OS CMS in in the Age of Blogs and Wikis"
- Jason Côté and Julian Egelstaff talk about Freeform's Development Commons (ogg format)
- Presentations from 5th Annual Seneca Free Software and Open Source Symposium 2006 (Julian Egelstaff, Breaking the module mold - rapid application development in a module-driven, PHP-based platform/CMS).