architecture of fragile project management tool
Fragile relies on some key Drupal modules:
- CCK - using standard field types and heavy use of Node Reference
- Views - as well as Views Bulk Operations, Draggable Views, Views PHP Filter, Better Exposed Filters
- Panels - to provide for complex node views and multiple views per page
- Rules + Workflow + Flag - to provide easy ways to change items from one state to another: e.g. Not Started > In Progress > Complete
- Dashboard - to provide a way for individual users to have a custom page of metrics
We also created a number of custom modules:
- Various UI improvement modules to improve the workflow
- Modrevision - modifies the core node revision module for Stories so that historical information can be kept as Stories are moved across sprints.
- Velocity - provides methods for performing velocity calculations of tasks, stories, points, projections and so on.
- Projections - provides views of release projections
- Cascade Clone - clones a base node and all referring nodes. Relies on the Clone module.
Because a lot of the functionality at this time has not been exported to modules or Features we have bundled the whole system into a Drupal website that you can replicate on your own web host.